This is the story of today's class.
Yesterday I got confused of what kind of learning activity of Bar graph for P3. I tried to look for any resources and finally decided to give them an activity in which they collect the data of their friends' fav colour and foods, and then make the bar graph based on the data. In the first time, I thought that I'd help them in collecting the data by asking the class of their fav colour and food, so they just need to record the number of studts in each category.But hey, it did'nt work that way today. They just collected the data by themselves by asking their friends one by one. It's surprising! I didn't hypothesized it before. They looked enthusiastic in asking their friends one by one to collect the data. Beside, they looked interested about the fav foods choices I gave. I never thought they'd that enthusiatic!
Okay, that's children. We really need to enter their world if we want to make them interested in the learning activity. Sometimes they're just unpredictable. We might prepare and set everything well but they're not interested, and the other way around. So, we really have to understand their character so that we know for sure how to handle them.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar